We realize that some custom or iron-on patches require a large amount of detail, which is why we offer custom dye sublimation patches. Because embroidered and woven patches use threads, some intricate designs can’t be created as clearly as we’d like. These patches use special dyes that bond to fabric molecules, which means we can create detailed patches that are nearly photographic in quality.
We’re proud to create the highest quality custom dye sublimation patches in the industry. When you place an order with American Patch, you can trust that you are getting the best. We only use premium materials, charge the lowest prices on the market, and our customer service is unparalleled. Request your free quote today to get started!
Sample Dye Sublimation Patches
*Custom patches pricing provided on an individual basis and will be completed upon request.
Why Choose American Patch?
For more than two decades, American Patch has been the premier expert for custom dye sublimation patches. Our products are of the highest quality, being both sturdy and machine washable. You can trust that the patches you order from American Patch will look wonderful for years to come.
You can design virtually any size or shape dye sublimation patch and we can create it for you. They are the perfect way to promote your club, business, or special event. We want you to be thrilled with your custom dye sublimation patches. American Patch always gives you a free quote and will answer any design questions so your patches turn out perfect. We also provide you with a free sample instead of a graphic rendering to approve before placing your order. Most companies don’t take this extra step, but your satisfaction is our goal. If you want quick turnaround times, the highest quality, and top-notch customer service, American Patch is right for you.
- Competitive Prices
- Free Quote
- Free Sample
- Free U.S. Shipping
- Fast Turnaround
- Great Customer Service
- Premium Quality
- Nearly Any Shape
- Custom Sizes Available
Benefits of Custom Dye Sublimation Patches
For highly detailed designs, custom dye sublimation patches can’t be beat. They have a photo-like quality that is simply stunning, and other types of patches pale in comparison. If you are looking to wow your organization or business, this style of patch will definitely grab attention. It’s the perfect branding tool, and it will work wonders for imprinting your image on whoever sees it.
Which Backing Is Right For Your Custom Patches?
Do you have wonderful designs for your custom dye sublimation patches, but don’t know which backing will work best for them? We have a variety of backing types to choose from, and each of them has special characteristics. Here is a description for each of them, and if you have questions about which one will work best for you, just contact us today. We will gladly help you make the right decision.
- Unbacked Patches – This style of patch has no backing. This is the perfect choice if you are having the patches professionally sewn on.
- Hook & Loop Patches – These sturdy backings are excellent for uniforms such as police or fire departments.
- Iron On Patches – This style of patch, also known as iron on patches, can be attached to all sorts of hats, clothes, or bags. Be sure not to wash the garment in scalding hot water.
- Pin Patches – The beauty of pin backed patches is they are removable. They are wonderful for virtually any type of bag, clothing, or hat.
- Plastic Patches – Plastic backed patches are attached to fabrics by fabric glue, and lay perfectly flat once they are affixed to a garment.
- Self Stick Patches – If you plan on giving away your patch for promotional purposes, like at a convention or event, this is the type of patch backing to choose. For all intents and purposes, it’s a single-use patch.
Order Your Custom Dye Sublimation Patches Today
A dye sublimation patch is the picture perfect way to promote your club or business. Contact us now for a free quote, and one of our experts will reach out to you as soon as possible. American Patch looks forward to hearing from you!