Iron on patches are a great way to embellish any personal item. From hats and shirts to jackets and backpacks, you can always find a great place to put a custom patch. American Patch is a leading provider of custom patches. We can create patches in any size, design, or material requested. If you need to create a custom patch for your organization, business, team, school, or family event, you are encouraged to get a free quote today from American Patch.
Iron On Patches On Polyester Guide
If you are wondering how to iron on patches on polyester, or even if you can iron them on this material, we encourage you to use the following guide. Polyester is a synthetic material that is used in many types of clothing and accessories. In the past, polyester had a bad reputation for melting when excessive heat was applied. This, however, was forty or fifty years ago, and the material blends are much different today. For safety reasons, polyester is much safer to use around heat, making it a great material to embellish with custom patches.
Steps To Iron On Patches On Polyester Material
- Make sure your material is clean and dry. Working with damp material can prevent the patch from securing to the fabric properly.
- Place the patch in the desired area. You may want to use an iron on patch adhesive to temporarily secure the patch to the material in the desired position.
- Once the patch is in the desired position, take a warm iron and begin to apply pressure to the patch. This will melt the adhesive on the back of the patch and allow it to bond with the polyester. Make sure that you only use the warm setting on the iron.
- Make sure to go over the patch’s edges a second time before you are finished.
- Allow the patch and material to cool. Once cooled, your patch is set, and you can now enjoy your embellished item.
American Patch – Your Preferred Custom Patch Manufacturer
Why choose American Patch to produce your custom patch? American Patch offers many benefits over similar patch-making companies.
When you work with American Patch, you will:
- Receive a Free Quote for your patch production
- Receive an actual Free Sample of your patch – Other companies only provide you with a picture of what your patch will look like. We provide you with an actual patch so that you can see the end product before ordering
- Enjoy Free shipping in the US
- Large or small runs
- Fast production times
- High-quality materials
- Patches available in almost every size and color scheme
- Great design tools to help you create the patch you want
Bring Your Custom Iron On Patches to Life
We want your ideas to be expressed through beautiful custom iron-on patches. We’ll provide a free quote after you show us your design and tell us how many you want. You will also receive a free sample for your approval before we begin manufacturing. Once you’ve approved an order, you can count on American Patch for quick turnaround and free US shipping. That way, you will have enough time to adorn clothing before the next big event.