Custom patches have many different applications. They can be made from various materials, have different backings, and use a full spectrum of colors. What many people do not realize, however, is that you can also create a patch to be made on real or faux leather. American Patch offers this distinct service to all of its clients. If this sounds like something you would like, it is important to know the difference between leather vs faux leather.
Leather vs Faux Leather
Many individuals are puzzled by the differences between leather and faux leather. The truth is that both have advantages, and it all comes down to your preference and what you want to gain from the material. American Patch has all of the information you need.
- Leather is an all-natural material. It is the only material that can “breathe,” which means that air can pass easily through the material. This is why the military, police, and many motorcyclists can wear leather in the heat without becoming overheated.
- Leather can be water resistant if treated with wax or a similar product. This enables you to use leather items in all types of weather.
- Leather is easy to clean. In most cases, you only need a damp cloth to rub over the leather and allow it to dry for a clean appearance.
- Leather has a wonderfully unique smell. You can distinguish real leather from any other type of material.
- Faux leather is available in many different colors and textures. It has a very similar feel to real leather.
- Faux leather does not contain leather. This makes it a good choice for vegans or others who do not wish to use animal-based products.
- Faux leather is very versatile. This type of material is very durable and can be used for just about any product you can imagine.
- Faux Leather is very cost-effective. If you want to have the look of real leather without having to pay for real leather products, faux leather is a perfect choice.
When it comes down to who wins the leather vs faux leather contest, it is a tie. Both of these materials are wonderful in their own ways. It simply comes down to choice. Which material would you prefer for your patches?
American Patch – Your Preferred Custom Patch Company
American Patch has become a preferred custom patch company because of our ability to recreate your patch design on any material. Are you interested in leather or faux leather patches? No problem, as American Patch can help you create the perfect patch. Our ordering system is very easy to use. You can create any size patch, use a variety of colors, and choose from different materials and backings to create the perfect patch. American Patch will also provide you with a real sample of your patch before full production. Unlike other patch companies that provide a digital print of your patch, you will receive an actual patch to know exactly what you are getting before the batch is run.
Patches Work For So Many Different Occasions
You may want to design a custom patch for many different reasons. You may have a special occasion that you are commemorating, or you may want it to promote your business. Patches can be applied to various materials and items, making them the right choice for promotional materials. You never have to bulk-run business items again. Attach your patches to the number of items you need for each event. This saves your company money and time.
Why Wait – Order Now
American Patch has an amazing customer service department. If you are unsure how to order custom patches, have questions about creating patches, or prefer to work with someone when you are ordering, we encourage you to call us at 1-610-955-4989. We also encourage you to look through our gallery at some of the patches we have produced. Use it for inspiration for your next patch project. We provide free quotes for our services and when you order, you can always count on free shipping to anywhere in the United States. We look forward to working with you on your next custom patch project.